Antarctic Expedition Ship - Island Sky | Overview
Island Sky and Hebridean Sky are truly sisters. Built in the same Italian Shipyard, both boast spacious, well-appointed suites, stylish common areas, and redundant core technology that allows them to operate smoothly, even under the most challenging of conditions. Both ships are all-suite, all-inclusive small expedition vessels with touches of elegance throughout.
The Island Sky is scheduled for additional upgrades in 2017, including the addition of tinted sliding glass doors to all cabins on the Promenade Deck.
- Elevator serving all passenger decks
- Upgraded WIFI Internet
- Library with computers
- Panoramic Top Deck Observation Platform
- Bar/Lounge with Live Entertainment
- Lounge with Audiovisual Facilities
- DVD Movie Library
- Tinted sliding glass doors in all cabins on the Promenade Deck