Patagonia Travel — Patagonian Spring Tour — Overview
Wild tango, wildlife, wild lands. Begin in Buenos Aires, the city that pulsates tango and never sleeps, for culture, fine dining and dancing. Then fly south to the coastal desert of Peninsula Valdes for wildlife: whales and their calves, penguins, elephant seals and guanacos.
In central Patagonia you'll see spring flowers, Viedma and Perito Moreno glaciers and the towering peak of Cerro Fitzroy.
In Torres del Paine, after days walking or hiking (or soaking in the spa) you'll dine and sleep well at Explora Lodge for four nights.
- 5 Days/4 Nights in Torres del Paine National Park
- 2 Days Peninsula Valdes—whales, elephant seals, penguins, fossils
- 2 Days Glacier National Park—Cerro Fitzroy
- 2 Days Calafate—Perito Moreno Glacier
- 2 Days Buenos Aires—tango & cafes
This journey is available on a customized basis.
Call us at 1 (510) 420-1550 for details.