INCA & Conservation International Sojourn | Overview
A special collaboration between INCA and Conservation International, this unique departure is a treat for wildlife enthusiasts and conservation supporters.
This 12-day adventure, unlike any other Galapagos cruise available, has been designed by some of the most knowledgeable experts in the Galapagos Islands. With naturalist Jan Post and Conservation International Vice President of Eastern Tropical Pacific Seascape Scott Henderson, you will learn about the biological, evolutionary and geological history of this extraordinary ecosystem and the efforts to conserve it for future generations.
You'll enjoy the exclusive opportunity to go behind the scenes and learn about the special projects in the Galapagos being sponsored by Conservation International. Enjoy a hosted dinner at Scott's home in the Islands.
With room for just 14 guests, your adventure will be intimate and in-depth.
- Experience the Islands with naturalist Jan Post and Conservation International's Scott Henderson
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Conservation International's projects in Galapagos
- Private reception and dinner at Scott Henderson's home and farm in Galapagos
- 2 nights at award-winning Galapagos Safari Camp
- 8-Day Galapagos Islands cruise aboard luxury yacht INTEGRITY
- Includes Round trip flights between Quito/Guayaquil and Galapagos