Patagonia Adventure | Christmas in Patagonia 2017 | More Info
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to go?
Patagonia is best experienced from October through April. December & January being the most popular times due to the winter holidays and South American summer.
What will I see?
Our itineraries start in charming Santiago before venturing into the stunning topography of Patagonia. Experience endemic wildlife, glaciers, hiking and horseback riding with fine dining and luxurious accommodations.
Is this trip for me?
Patagonia can accommodate various levels of activity, from gentle walks to horseback riding and challenging hikes. Excursions are led by qualified and experienced guides.
Activities are divided into 3 different levels of difficulty:
- Easy: suitable for all ages and capabilites
- Medium: requires a reasonable level of physical ability and/or experience
- High: requires excellent physical condition, experience or ability.
Every day you can choose two half day excursions or one full day excursion:
- Half Day: morning and/or afternoon, lunch is taken in the hotel
- Full Day: start in the morning and a box lunch is provided, with return to hotel for
Do I need a visa?
Visas for Chile and Argentina are not required at this time. For the latest information, it's best to consult your local Argentine and Chilean consulates.
Can I extend my stay?
We're offering a special New Year's package in Buenos Aires for this particular adventure. Walk through colorful and historic neighborhoods, absorb the soul of tango while imbibing a fine malbec and taste the city that inspired Jorge Luis Borges to write,
"My soul is in the streets of Buenos Aires".