Zimbabwe Wildlife Safari | Footsteps of Giants | Overview
Founded in 1928, Hwange National Park is Zimbabwe's largest game reserve. It is famous for the largest living terrestrial animal—the African elephant.
Home to over 100 mammals and 400 bird species, Hwange National Park is also home to wild dog, brown hyena, gemsbok and cheetah. With forests of mopane trees, seasonal wetlands and rivers, all of Zimbabwe's protected species can be found within the boundaries of the park.
Your safari will cover the southeastern and northwestern corners of the park, and finish in style with spectacular Victoria Falls.
- One night at Gorges Tented Camp
- Three nights at Camelthorne Lodge
- Three nights at Nehimba Lodge
- Three nights at Zambezi Sands
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Private Elephant Express rail within the park